¥[¤J§Úªº³Ì·R  |   ³]©w¬°­º­¶  |   ¹Ï¤ù¤W¸ü  ½×¾Â­µ¼Ö¼Ò¦¡    «D­µ¼Ö¼Ò¦¡   

I-See ½×¾Â

I-See ½×¾Â µù¥U µn¿ý ·|­û ¾±³¹¤¤¤ß MSN«Å¶Ç¨t²Î µêÀÀ§Î¶H ­µ¼Ö²°¤¤¤ß ÀH¾÷¹Ï¤ù¤¤¤ß Flash ¹CÀ¸ ·|­û¬Û¥U ·s¤â¤â¥U ®T¼Ö³]¬I À°§U ²Å餤¤å ¬É­±­·®æ

µo·s¦^ÂÐ
µo·s¥DÃD µo·s§ë²¼
¼ÐÃD: ÁÙ¤£ª¾¹D¹L¦~¸Ó¥h­þª±¶Ü?§Ö¨Ó¾Á¤B¥²Á×´H§a!!!//¾Á¤B·sªÞ
¸ü¤J¤¤ ...
homesineya
ªì¥ÍÀ¦¨à

·|­û½s¸¹ 505952
ºëµØ 0
¿n¤À 68
©«¤l 34
«Â±æ 0 ÂI
I-See¹ô 540 ¿ú
GAME¹ô 100 ­Ó
¤f¤ô 68 ºw
MSN«Å¶Ç 0 ¦¸
©Ê§O  ¤k ¤k
°t°¸ ¥¼±B
¾\ŪÅv­­ 40
µù¥U 2016-11-4
µù¥U¤Ñ¼Æ 2701
ª¬ºA Â÷½u
ÁÙ¤£ª¾¹D¹L¦~¸Ó¥h­þª±¶Ü?§Ö¨Ó¾Á¤B¥²Á×´H§a!!!//¾Á¤B·sªÞ

ÁÙ¤£ª¾¹D¹L¦~¸Ó¥h­þª±¶Ü?§Ö¨Ó¾Á¤B¥²Á×´H§a!!!//¾Á¤B·sªÞ
Istill don't know where to go for the New Year? Come to Kenting to avoid the cold!!!

³Ìªñ¤Ñ®ð¯uªº§NÄBÄB
³o­Ó®É­Ô¤£©¹«n¹Cª±¡A¤°»ò®É­Ô¥h©O!¡H
It was pretty cold these days that I wanted move to southern city.
Yeah, it¡¦s definitely a right time to go to kenting.

¾Á¤B°ê®a¤½¶é¦³·Å·xªº®ð«J¡B«K§Qªº¥æ³q¡A
ÁÙ¦³Â×´Iªº´ºÂI
¬O³Ì¨üÅwªïªº«×°²³Ó¦a¤§¤@
¨C¦~¦Ü¤Ö§l¤Þ¤W¦Ê¸Uªº¤¤¥~®È«È
Kenting National Park is one of the most popular resorts, attracting millions of both domestic and foreign tourists every year.

¹C«ÈµLªkÂsÄý¦¹¹Ï¤ù©Î¤U¸üÂI¡A½Ð¥ýµù¥U©Îµn¤J·|­û¡C
¤£½×¿Ë¤l®a®x¡B¹ÎÅé¥X¹C©Î¬OÁpÅw¬¡°Ê¡A§ó´£¨Ñ¥]´É¡B¥N­qÀ\¡B¯N¦×¡B¤ô³°¬¡°Ê¡B¦U¶µ²¼¨é¡B¾÷¨®¥]¨®µ¥¦h¤¸¤ÆªA°È¡A´N¦b·sªÞ¡I¹C«ÈµLªkÂsÄý¦¹¹Ï¤ù©Î¤U¸üÂI¡A½Ð¥ýµù¥U©Îµn¤J·|­û¡C
No matter you are group travel or family activities, we offer building package, barbecue, food ordering service, aquatic activities, many kinds of ticket, chartered travel, etc.
Check here immediately ¹C«ÈµLªkÂsÄý¦¹¹Ï¤ù©Î¤U¸üÂI¡A½Ð¥ýµù¥U©Îµn¤J·|­û¡C

´ºÂI±ÀÂËTourist attractions recommended.

1.        ¾Á¤B¤jµóKenting Street (Kenting Night Market)
¾Á¤B¤jµó¤Wªº°Ó©±¥]ù¸U¶H¡A¥]¬A³c½æ¦U¦¡®ü¬v­·¨ýªº¬ö©À«~©±¡B©]¥«¤p¦YÅu¡B®ü²£©±µ¥¦Ó¨ä¥L¨Ò¦p¨ë«C©±¡B±mø¯¾¨­Åu¦ìµ¥µ¥¤]¬O¦¹¦aªº¯S¦â°Ó©±¡C
You can find many stores and vendors selling souvenirs and accessories, food stalls and restaurants serving a wide array of traditional Taiwanese snacks. Kenting Street is where visitors are offered with a complete selection of foods while embraced by a relaxing holiday ambience. In addition, fresh tropical fruits and seafood can also be found along the street.

2.        °ê¥ß®ü¬v¥Íª«³Õª«À]National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium (NMMBA)
¤º®e¤À¬°¥xÆW¤ô°ìÀ]¡B¬À·ä¤ý°êÀ]¡B¥@¬É¤ô°ìÀ]µ¥¤T¤j¥DÃDÀ]
¥xÆW¤ô°ìÀ]¬°¥é¦ÛµM¥ÍºAªº¤ô±ÚÀ]¡A¦³°ª4¤½¤Ø¡Bªø16¤½¤Ø¤§Æ[´ºµ¡¡A®i²{¤j®ü¬vªº§»°¶ªºªF³¡¤j¬v°Ï¸Ìªº¤j¬v¦À¡F¬À·ä¤ý°êÀ]¥H«n¤¤°ê®ü¤§¬À·ä¥ÍºA¬°¥D¶b¡A¨Ã¥H²L®ü¦Ü²`®ü¤è¦¡¤¶²Ð¦U¦¡¬À·äªº¡u¬À·ä¤ý°êÀ]¡v¡A³Ì¯S§Oªº¡u®ü©³ÀG¹D¡v°Ï¡AÅý¥Á²³¸m¨­®ü©³ªºÀG¹D¡AªY½à³oÄ}¯É«G²´ªº¬À·äÁG¥@¬É¡F¥@¬É¤ô°ìÀ]¥H¡u¥j¥N®ü¬v¡v¡B¡u®üĦ´ËªL¡v¡B¡u·¥¦a¤ô°ì¡v¡B¡u²`®ü¤ô°ì¡v¬°®i¥Ü¥DÃD¡AÂǥѹq¤l¬ì§Þ¤è¦¡¡A§e²{¥X¥xÆW©Ò³B¤§¼ö±a¤ô°ì©Ò¨£¤£¨ìªº¥@¬É¦U¤j¤ô°ì»P¥j¥N®ü¬v¡C
The exhibition areas are the Waters of Taiwan, Coral Kingdom Pavilion, and Waters of the World. There is the largest observing window which is 4 meters tall and 16 meters long on the ocean of Eastern Taiwan is in this area. The Coral Kingdom Pavilion focus on exhibiting the coral reef species from shallow shore to deep sea. The 84 meters long under water tunnel where guests may enjoy the beautiful reef without having to get wet is the most popular facility in the museum, where admiring the underwater world only a glass away. The Waters of the World is a 3D virtual reality water free aquarium. The underwater habitat is simulated with machines in different themes. From Ancient Time Ocean, Underwater Forest, Arctic Waters and Deep Oceans, all presented electronically guiding guest to explore the waters around the world. What¡¦s more there are also routine shows: Belugas show, Swimming with tropical fish, and Feeding show.

3.        ÃZÆq»ó¿O¶ð Eluanbi Lighthouse
ÃZÆq»ó¿O¶ð¬O¦ì¦b»OÆW³Ì«nºÝªº³»ÂI¡A¤S³QºÙ¬°¥xÆWªº§À¤Ú¡C¦b1982¦~®É¶}©l¶}©ñµ¹¤@¯ë¥Á²³°ÑÆ[¡A¦b¶é°Ï¤º§A¥i¥Hµo²{³\¦h¦³½ìªº³]¬I¡AÁÙ¦³¤ÑµMªº¦a½èÀô¹Ò
Eluanbi Lighthouse is located at Taiwan¡¦s southernmost point. The most prominent of these must be Eluanbi, also known as "Taiwan's Tail." Eluanbi Park was created in 1982 to provide an appropriate venue for people coming to visit. Within the park there are a number of recreational facilities and a wide range of interesting geological, botanical, and ornithological features.

4. ³À¹Ò±öªá³À¥ÍºA¶é°ÏParadise Of Deer

³À¹Ò¥ÍºA¶é°Ï¡A¥Î¥ÍºAÅéÅç¡A¨Ó±Ð¨|¹C«È­Ì¤£½×§A±q­þ¸Ì¨Ó¡A§Ú­Ì¨C­Ó¤H¥i¥H¹ï¾ã­Ó¥ÍºAÀô¹Ò¼vÅTªº¥¨¤j¡C¥L­Ì¬Û«H¥u¦³³z¹L¤F¸Ñ¡B±Ð¨|¡C§Ú­Ì¤~¯àÀ´±o´L­«¨C¤@­Óª«ºØ¡A¨C¤@­ÓÄÝ©ó¥xÆWªºª«ºØ¡C§Æ±æ³À¹Ò³o¼Ëªº¼Ò¦¡¯à°÷¦¨¬°¤H­Ì©M°Êª«­Ì¤¬¬Û¥­¿Åªº¤@ºØ¥Ü½d¡C
The Paradise Of Deer uses ecological experience to educate visitors no matter where you come from, each of us can have a huge impact on the entire ecological environment. They believe that only through understanding, education. We can understand each species, each species belonging to Taiwan. It is hoped that such a pattern of deer can be a demonstration of the balance between people and animals.

¡i¾Á¤B·sªÞ¥Á±J¡j
ªA°È¹q¸Ü¡G+886-8-8899127¡B+886-9-26684801¡B+886-9-35490839
·L«H¡Gktsiya888 ©Î ktsiya0935490839
­q©Ð«H½c¡Gktsiya@yahoo.com.tw
¦a§}¡G«ÌªF¿¤ùÚ¬KÂí¤j®H¸ô48¸¹
Facebook¡G¹C«ÈµLªkÂsÄý¦¹¹Ï¤ù©Î¤U¸üÂI¡A½Ð¥ýµù¥U©Îµn¤J·|­û¡C

¡iKenting Siya Hostelry¡j
TEL¡G08-8899127
MOB¡G0926-684801¡B0935-490839
E-MAIL¡Gktsiya@yahoo.com.tw
ADD¡GNo.48, Dapu Rd, Hengchun Township, Kenting, Taiwan 94647